Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Extreme Frustration

I had a disasterous time trying to add white to Cap's shield and ended up having to strip it back to bare metal. I've spared you the pics of the naked shield and the basic black primer. Here we have Cap's shield after two layers of white enamel and a single layer of blue enamel. I'm working from the inside out and hope to not repeat my last debacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home