Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

X-Acto work...


Today I did a little fiddle with the X-acto knife to start the mod on my Wonder Woman figure. Keep in mind, the "Kingdom Come" Wonder Woman exemplified by the action figure on the right is what I'm going for, not the Lynda Carter look.

For reference, I've included the photo of the figure as she originally appeared. She's the one on the left with the sword and staff.


I removed the sword and staff, the elf ears that were sticking out of her hair and did my best to remove the stockings and garters she was wearing and smooth down her boots.

My Wonder Woman wears thigh-high boots. What your Wonder Woman wears is your business.



Next step is to putty over the skulls and give her the Wonder Woman belt and lasso. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home