Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Together again, for the first time!

Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you, for the first time, a COMPLETE row of my custom painted chess pieces, the Star Wars Rebel Back Row.

In my hastily constructed white box, we have (left to right):
Rook: R2-D2
Knight: Han Solo
Bishop: Luke Skywalker
Queen: Princess Leia
King: Yoda
Bishop: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Knight: Chewbacca
Rook: C-3PO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home