Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Green Arrow, Complete.

A tiny touch of light green on his belt buckle and Green Arrow, DC Heroes Knight is done. I still have to add an arrow (let's face it, it HAS to be a boxing glove arrow) and bow string, but those are last minute additions before he's "bottled".
Green Arrow represents TWO milestones. He is the last figure in the rear row of the DC Heroes, AND he's the 64th figure I've completed, so his completion puts me 2/3rds of the way through painting my three sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home