Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little more priming.

Priming Persuader, Emerald Empress and Harley Quinn.
Persuader and Emerald Empress weren't in my last line up, but I may substitute them, depending on the painting and what looks better.


Priming Huntress (I was going to add the points to her mask, but I decided she was just fine the way she is. Plus her hair would have made adding an "above the skull" part of the mask problematic.), Zan and Jayna and Phoenix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home