Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Test shots.

I received my shipment of test jars from Canwax today. Here are 5 of the larger figures inside the "Bulb Jar" for size tests. Eventually, the hollow lids of the jars will be filled with putty or clay and the figures inset into them so their little feet are flush with the lid itself.


Silver Samurai. He's the most problematic, since he is the largest of the pawns.
Here he is inside the 5 Ounce "Bulb Jar"


The Thing. Also problematic since he's so long from fingertip to heel.
He does fit in the 5 oz bulb jar just fine though.


Thor. I worried about his soaring height, but he fits in the 5 oz bulb jar just fine.


Iron Man. He isn't finished yet, but I wanted to see his fit.
He fits (barely) in the 5 oz bulb jar.


Finally another unfinished figure. Mr. Freeze.
His gun extends the figure so far that he barely fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home