Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Marvel Villains, complete.

The Marvel Villains Side.
Sharp eyed observers will note that The Scorpion and Silver Samurai have switched places. Due to the size of the Silver Samurai figure, he's been promoted to the rear rank as a knight, so that I don't have to use overly large bottles for the pawns.

Flash off.


Flash on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home