Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Harley Quinn, complete.

A final touch of black to add her mask and tidy up areas around her collar and cuffs and Harley Quinn, DC Villains Pawn AND the final figure in the pawn row AND the final DC Villain figure, is complete.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coooool! Love me some Harley Quinn!

Saturday, April 05, 2008 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Greybishop said...

I'm glad you like!
Welcome to the project irrelephant!

Did you just stumble on it or have you been by before?

Saturday, April 05, 2008 5:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home