Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Priming Dr. Fate.

This is the true test of my "Mod" on each figure. Much like painting a house, where your patching and sanding shows through if you don't do it well, the modified parts of the figure will show up in a bad way if the modifications aren't done right.

Here we have a primed Dr. Fate.

Front.


Back.


Side by side with the "Magneto figure that I worked the Dr. Fate figure out of. Both are at the same stage now, and I will do my best to paint them in stages, together to highlight the new modified figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home