Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bad News and Good News

I added a thinned layer of dark brown to take the edges off Clayface.
Also to take the edges off, I tried adding another layer of yellow into the "S" on the back of Superman's cape. It wound up looking terrible, and so much detail is gone after so many layers of paint, that the only solution is to strip and start over.

Disaster! Oh well, that's the way the paint flows some days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home