Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hulk SMASH!!!

Well, actually, Hulk get bright green layer of paint brushed over his body, face, arms and legs, but you don't argue when Hulk say: Hulk SMASH!!!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooool!flash off looks better.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:10:00 AM  
Blogger Greybishop said...

I agree R.I.P. but I do both so the detail can be seen. What's unfortunate is that neither on nor off really gives "perfect" colour. The actual colour is somewhere in between the darker "off" and the brighter "on". I have to learn to use my camera better. I suspect that I can set it somehow to make a more accurate colour representation. I just have to get 'round to it.
Part of the problem is also lighting. I'm taking these pictures in an area where there is not much artificial light, so depending on the time of day, the picture quality varies.
I'll get it right eventually.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it's under florecent light that sometimes gives an off color.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Greybishop said...

Unfortunately, all the store lighting, including my work light is flourescent. I'm going to have to bring some "real" lighting for the "official" portraits when I'm finished each figure. It'd probably be helpful if I actually learned to use my camera's white balancing feature too...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home