Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

And I think another might be done...

Now that I'm not constantly worried about getting this week's recap out on time, I am in the mood to paint.

HULK FINISHED!!!

The following four shots show the last bits of him getting done. Purple eyes, lightened hair and touched up face in the first two and then the addition of just a touch of black in his hair to tone down the bright, light green.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home