Greybishop's Chess Set

An area to update those interested in my progress as I build a custom "Marvel Vs. DC" Chess Set. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

An old guy who you would find boring. Special skills include: Ability to eat a whole pizza in a single sitting, regardless of size; Amazing taste in comic book related apparel; My cleverest moments invariably occur when there's no audience.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Some more heroes and villains.

I just got these in, and this info sheet came with.
Unfortunately, 3 of these are already painted, so I have some work to do to get them ready to use, but almost everything in the box is "close enough" to a hero or villain from DC or Marvel that I can use them with minimal modification.
I think there's even a couple that will work as Wonder Woman and Mystique, so I have at least those mods sort of planned out.

Pictures of the actual figures to come later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home